Please Watch an Excellent Installation Video Made by a Distributers of Ours
Installation Instructions for Scrape Protector Universal Skid Plates
1. Prep surface of bumper or front splitter with Isopropyl Alcohol.
2. Apply Adhesive Promotor to the Area in which the Scrape Protectors will be.
3. Peel the backing tape off the individual Scrape Protectors. Tip: If you struggle to start the peeling, use a small razor blade or pick to lift up a corner on the scrape protector.
4. Apply the Scrape Protectors individually on the prepped surface carefully. Note: When applying the scrape protectors after adhesive promotor, you most likely will not be able to remove the scrape protector without compromising the adhesive. Be very careful when placing.
5. Assure all Skid Plates are applied correctly and are adhering. Apply pressure to all areas of the Scrape Protectors. Once you are done your under bumper areas are now protected from most scratches and scrapes!Prep surface of bumper or front splitter with Isopropyl Alcohol.